[3830] SS CW K2SX SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, vze323tn@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW K2SX SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2005 19:29:31 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K2SX
Operator(s): K2SX
Station: K2SX

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: ENY
Operating Time (hrs): 13.5

------------
  160:    0
   80:   81
   40:  192
   20:  160
   15:   79
   10:    0
------------

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

I guess NDak went on vacation this weekend of I zigged when they were zagging.
It's was discouraging to see the childish phoney ND spots but I guess there are
some children among us.  My thanks to Jay, VY1JA for staying with the contest
until condx came back to the East Coast and we could hear him again and vice
versa.  Hope you got those last two mults, Jay.  Never seemed to get the rate up
where I thought it should be but maybe that was just the condx we have to live
with.