[3830] SS CW K6III SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6iii@juno.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW K6III SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2005 20:08:30 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K6III
Operator(s): K6III
Station: K6III

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: scv
Operating Time (hrs): 8:45

------------
  160:    0
   80:   29
   40:  127
   20:   23
   15:   31
   10:    0
------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Just did not have the time available to me to operate this weekend. Started
early evening on Saturday with a couple of breaks and QRT about 2pm. Spent most
of my time spotting for the benefit (I hope) of other NCCC members. (Saturday
evening, someone logged onto the spotting node with my call and was making false
spots - not a nice thing to do! Thats when I went QRT for the night.) Got back
on Sunday morning for an hour or so before going off to my Sunday commitments. I
worked all the sections I heard. 80m was a particular problem for me... the old
rig would lock up above 50watts. Will have to investigate this before SSB
weekend. Nice to run into familiar calls and names each year.
Jerry/k6iii