[3830] SS CW VE6EX SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dlazar@telusplanet.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW VE6EX SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2005 20:34:57 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: VE6EX
Operator(s): VE6EX
Station: VE6EX

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: Calgary AB
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
  160:
   80:  129
   40:  198
   20:  553
   15:  218
   10:
------------

Club: ALBERTA CLIPPERS

Comments:

Hi All:
   Was'nt that fun. Well this was my first go at hi power/running with the big
dogs hi. (the neighbors were away for the weekend). Things were looking pretty
rosy in the score dept till Sunday noon; but I could'nt hold on. I did my best
for our group, all three of us so on to the next one.
   VE6EX was
   TS940s with a small 3-500 amp to mostly around 500w (200 on 15 for the
neighbors), 2el on 15 and 20 on a 60' tower, quarter slopers on 40 and 80/city
lot stuff. Laptop was for the cluster (not much on due to rfi) and TRLOG running
the show with me. VE6EX  is SO1R...
   Thanks for the Q's and all the great spots that really were felt by Jerry
VE6CNU and I. See you ssb weekend and the WWCW coming up.
   Cheers Dan..