[3830] SS CW VO1HP Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW VO1HP Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 03:49:38 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: VO1HP
Operator(s): VO1HP
Station: VO1HP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: St.John's NL
Operating Time (hrs): 5.5

------------
  160:    0
   80:   40
   40:   42
   20:  153
   15:    0
   10:    0
------------

Club: ECCCC

Comments:

Wasn't really into it this year ....  the interest just not there but I did
enjoy the time on.   Just getting the station rebuilt after computer crash last
April. Finally have a desktop online with all the software reloaded and a new
microHAM keyer that works great.  Also have new (to me) crankup and EXP14 at 54
feet.  Just got it finished about a month ago and better make a few appearances
to make it all worthwhile !!  Just operated for 5.5 hrs between other
commitments.  Sunday afternoon was our regular bluegrass society pickin' session
and wouldn't miss that for a contest !!--- after getting back around 4:30pm
local decided to get back on and I guess the fresh meat news spread quickly
!!....enjoyed a 2.5 hr run on 14.038 ...condx not bad...Lots of VO1's on
...VO1MP - VO1AU - VO1HE - VO1TA(?) ...so NL should not have been an issue.
Station: 1xFT1000MP -- Writelog + microHAM   ---  TS830S (offline - smile) ---
EXP14 --- 80/40 Inv V.