[3830] SS CW N5DO Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW N5DO Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 05:10:36 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: N5DO
Operator(s): N5DO
Station: N5DO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WTX
Operating Time (hrs): 4

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  193
   20:   56
   15:    8
   10:
------------

Club:

Comments:

Two years ago for my parents 60th wedding anniversary we (children,
grandchildren)all showed up at their house in Tucson to celebrate.  It was so
much fun that we decided to do it again each year.  This year the weekend that
worked for everyone happened to coincide with one of my favorite contest
weekends -- CW SS.  So I was not able to do a 24 hour operation, which was
compensated for by once again seeing everyone plus one new arrival -- the first
great grandchild.  It was also homecoming at the U. of Arizona; with my brother
and I both being U of A grads we trooped off to watch Arizona upset UCLA.

I was able to manage an early morning departure back to west Texas.  After a 550
mile trip we pulled into the house in time for me to operate the last 4 hours of
the contest.  That was just enough to put the cap on a great weekend.  Thanks
for the QSOs.