[3830] SS CW K9NW(@K9UWA) SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k9nw@qth.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW K9NW(@K9UWA) SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 08:40:50 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K9NW
Operator(s): K9NW
Station: K9UWA

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
  160:    0
   80:  312
   40:  504
   20:  101
   15:  160
   10:    2
------------

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Storm QRN here in W9 made things a bit tough Saturday night.  Can't ever
remember thunderstorms being a factor for me in SS CW.

Seems I'm the only one that missed ND.  No chance of getting through to WB0CW
on 20 via backscatter when most of his pileup was direct and loud.  Never heard

a hint of another one.  So it is....

Just one radio this time.  Didn't spend mcuh time in pre-contest planning,
and showed up an hour before the starting bell, so no time to reconfigure
things
at John's station for a second rig.  Reaffirms just how much time there is to
do
something else while calling CQ.

For kicks, I decided to try hanging with the Cluster Corps this year!  Thanks
for the spots!

And thanks for the QSOs!

73, Mike K9NW

.