[3830] SS CW K6TA(N6BV) SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n6bv@arrl.org
Subject: [3830] SS CW K6TA(N6BV) SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 15:37:53 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K6TA
Operator(s): N6BV
Station: K6TA

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: SV
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:   78
   40:  458
   20:  528
   15:  162
   10:    2
------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

I goofed when I started out the contest with my customary "B" precedence.
However, I finally switched over to the correct "U" precedence about halfway
through the contest. I apologize if that caused any confusion to others.

This is first time I tried "single-operator, distracted" Unlimited category. I
found it marginally useful to find new people to work late on Sunday. But there
are sure a lot of busted calls on packet. But I'm preaching to the choir on this
topic!

I thank Ken, K6TA, and Kay, K6KO, for their wonderful hospitality and for the
use of their fine station.

6L10, 5L15, 4L20, 2L40 and 80m rotary dipole. 2 ea. FT1000MP, Alpha 87, AL-1200
at a fantastic location in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada.