[3830] SS CW NG7Z Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW NG7Z Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 16:56:33 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: NG7Z
Operator(s): NG7Z
Station: NG7Z

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Bothell, WA
Operating Time (hrs): 11.25

------------
  160:    0
   80:   26
   40:  157
   20:  133
   15:   86
   10:    0
------------

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

First time for the SS at my new QTH. Great to have good antennas that work well.
Best personal score ever. QRN on 40M was a killer on the second night. 80M was
not very productive and I couldn't hear much beyond the midwest. CQ's a lot and
was thrilled to get some good runs. I've never had that experience before at my
own station.
Transceiver Icom 756
80M Delta loop
Hexbeam