[3830] CQWW SSB ES5MC SOSB/40 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB ES5MC SOSB/40 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 12:45:26 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: ES5MC
Operator(s): ES5MC
Station: ES5MC

Class: SOSB/40 HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 41

  160:
   80:
   40: 1838    34      132
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------
Total: 1838    34      132  Total Score = 462,310

Club: Tartu Contest Team

Comments:

Rig: FT-1000MP replaced by TS-850, PA (1 kW)
Ant: 2 el quad (@25m), dipole

Unfortunately no night-time conditions to US, they showed up only after our
sunrise - thus made only ca 120 Stateside altogether. Had to replace the
borrowed MP with my own "good old" TS-850 on Saturday - lost some features (dual
watch etc.) but gained on receive - this "zoo" was too much for the MP... :)
Satisfied with the mult - most of them surprisingly called in - thank you, guys!
It seems that the antenna work (tuning) with the quad a weekend before paid off,
it felt better than before.
I am glad to claim a new best score on 40m SSB in the Baltics.

CU in CW!

Arvo, ES5MC