[3830] NCCC Sprint(11-11) VA3NR LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, va3nr@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint(11-11) VA3NR LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 06:24:15 -0800
                    NCCC Thursday Sprint (11-11)

Call: VA3NR
Operator(s): VA3NR
Station: VA3NR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: on
Operating Time (hrs): 0:10

  160:
   80:   2     0:10
   40:
   20:
---------------------
Total:   2     Mults = 2  Total Score = 4

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Sorry about technical difficulties at VA3NR. I know I messed up a QSO with Mike
W9RE, and looks like I also missed Ken N6RO.  Bands were very noisey here, so I
needed to use separate tx/rx antennas and the operator just wasn't sharp enough
last night to keep up with the antenna switching.  Threw in the towel and
instead thought of station improvements and better condx... Hope CU next time!

73, Chris VA3NR