[3830] NCCC Sprint(11-11) K8AJS LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jbastin@sssnet.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint(11-11) K8AJS LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 19:43:02 -0800
                    NCCC Thursday Sprint (11-11)

Call: K8AJS
Operator(s): K8AJS
Station: K8AJS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   0         0
   80:  16    23 min
   40:   2     7 min
   20:   0         0
---------------------
Total:  18     Mults = 5  Total Score = 90

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

My 24/7 S9 line noise that I've been trying to track with no success for the
last month and a half was here again, and tonight conditions were so poor that
very few stations were strong enough to get through it. 15 of my 18 contacts
were with three stations, many thanks to K0EJ (7), N6RO (5) and K4BAI (3) for
helping keep my score from being a total wash.

Rig: FT1000MP 100 watts
Antennas: Carolina Windom, multi-band inverted vee
Software: WriteLog 10.55d