[3830] WAE RTTY K9MUG/4 Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, derosan@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] WAE RTTY K9MUG/4 Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 09:59:35 -0800
                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY

Call: K9MUG/4
Operator(s): K9MUG
Station: K9MUG

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Al.
Operating Time (hrs): 21

   80:  114  114         144
   40:  341  341   35    195
   20:  122  122   20     70
   15:   93   93   20     76
   10:    5    5          10
------------------------------
Total:  675  675   75    495  Total Score = 371,250

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks to the sponsors and all who qso'd.
For me, this was another shake-down test of my 40 and 80 antennas. I am very
happy with 40, but still have work to do on 80m. Almost everyone has good or
excellent antennas on the higher frequencies, so obviously the area of most
payoff in antennas is on 40 and 80 and at this point in the sunspot cycle,
the payoff is even greater. This whole approach, however makes one a creature of
the night and I decide to throw in the towel just after 1200 UTC this morning.

73,
Darrell