[3830] CQWW SSB IR4T(IK4UPB) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ik4upb@ir4t.it
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB IR4T(IK4UPB) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 09:14:19 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: IR4T
Operator(s): IK4UPB
Station: IR4T

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 25
Radios: SO2R

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Having to complete disposition IR4T shack I have thought it was a good occasion
to experiment the new setup SO2R and I have to say that this setup has made the
contest very more stimulant.

EzMaster versatility combined to the WinTest profiles allowed to work well with
the second radio without NEVER losing focus of the running frequency.

An unexpected opening in 10 mt toward the Asia made to think to a good
propagation on Ten despite the ZERO sunspots of the previous days ?
unfortunately there was not the same conditions the afternoon toward US path.

The contest is ended after only 25 hours for non dependent causes from the
contest.

thanks to all those that have called me

'73 de IK4UPB Gab