[3830] WAE RTTY LZ9R(LZ3YY) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAE RTTY LZ9R(LZ3YY) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 07:58:49 -0800
                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY

Call: LZ9R
Operator(s): LZ3YY
Station: LZ3YY

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Aitos
Operating Time (hrs): 28

   80:  108  108    30   128
   40:  127  124     0   102
   20:  269  268   120   104
   15:  222  221   280   118
   10:   39   39     0    38
------------------------------
Total:  765  760   430   490  Total Score = 583,100

Club:

Comments:

TS850SAT 100w A3s 3el yagi    1/2slopers  in the backyard

Was very tired for this one due to intensive traveling in the weekend
prior to the contest so decided to stay at home and not going to the
contest site.My target was to be in the top ten for third time in the row
but as I see postings this will be impossible.
Had no sleep at all into start so at 0300z I make first rest for 4hours.
At saturday evening make another rest and finally I was only 28 hours on the
air. Bad s9+20 QRN killed me on low bands when street lights turns on.
Only possible time to work on 40/80 is between 21z and 03z and then after 07z.
Iam sure wich one lamp do this miserry and for sure I must pay to
neighbours kids for quick "repair"  :)).

Good news is that Iam changing my work and after LZ DX will work for
leading GSM operator as Field Maintenance Engineer.
Bad news is that Iam not sure for possibility to work in WWDX.
Hope that I'll be at contest site for CQ WW CW and CU then.

All written QSL's are sent to bureau.
Just received another 600 incoming QSL's. Thanks to all and will
replay to all untill New Year.

73 Nasko , LZ9R (LZ3YY)