[3830] SS SSB AD0K Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ad0k@inbody.net
Subject: [3830] SS SSB AD0K Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 18:25:00 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: AD0K
Operator(s): AD0K
Station: AD0K

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Buda, tX
Operating Time (hrs): 5

------------
  160:   0
   80:   0
   40:  38
   20:  22
   15:  14
   10:   0
------------

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

It was tough to break through the big guns with my 100 w and low dipoles, but I
appreciate the courtesy and patience of the operators who dug me out.  Not sure
if my audio was good, either, so anyone who can send me comments will be
appreciated.  This was my first SSB contest and I was not sure I had all set up
correctly as I spend nearly all my time on CW and RTTY.  Still, only 5 hours
operating due to family requirements and managed to snag 42 sections.  Wait till
next year with higher dipoles and beams on 40, 20, 15, and 10.