[3830] SS SSB N4PN Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, pnewberry@farsmarketing.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB N4PN Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 18:39:28 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: N4PN
Operator(s): N4PN
Station: N4PN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Macon, GA
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
  160:   17
   80:  410
   40:  274
   20:  568
   15:  132
   10:   24
------------

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Fun as always...SS becoming one of my favorite contest. Easy to stay busy
either LP or HP. Went HP last year and can see the difference in HP vs LP
when comparing 20 meters. More Q's last year on 40, 20, 15 and 10. This
year was surprised with more Q's on 80 meters but spent a lot more time
there working stations all over. No Q's last year on 160, but found lots of
activity this year and made 17 Q's.
Worked N5KDV on 80m in MS for #78 at 0535z on Sunday morning. Went for a nap
and off time hours at 0900z needing NL and NWT. Early on Sunday morning, on
20m VO1TA called at 1313z for #79. Did not hear a thing of VY1JA or any
NWT up until 1557z when VE8NSD called with #34A for the last mult...sweep agn!
(I called him back as VE7NSD....glad he corrected my mistake). Still had most of
Sunday to just work whoever I could find.
See ya next year!