[3830] SS SSB K7ZO Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB K7ZO Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 18:44:30 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: K7ZO
Operator(s): K7ZO
Station: K7ZO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Idaho
Operating Time (hrs): 5.5

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  164
   20:   25
   15:   89
   10:
------------

Club:

Comments:

Just got on for a few hours here and there. One of the rare contests I have done
from the home QTH -- could not make the trek over to NK7U this year. So, it
meant 300W and some low wires intead of a kilowatt and endless beams.

Fun to make a few Q's and say hi to everyone. This was more of a social outing
for me than a competitive contest.

I had several stations give me QSO #1 well into the contest. I always
congratulated them, said the first Q is always the hardest, and to go on and
make a bunch more! One guy did a great job with the exchange. Sounded like a
seasoned veteran. I complimented him. He said, "Yep I have been rehearsing for
this". It was his first contest QSO ever! We need as much new blood as we can.
Let's make it fun for the newcomers and they will keep coming back.

Scott/K7ZO