[3830] SS SSB K0OU Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0ou@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] SS SSB K0OU Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 20:18:48 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: K0OU
Operator(s): K0OU
Station: K0OU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs): 23:50
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:  137
   40:  234
   20:  214
   15:  139
   10:    1
------------

Club: Kansas City DX Club

Comments:

Missed NL - heard a couple answering CQ's Saturday but I couldn't run them down.
Antenna problems all weekend - some kind of short in the tri-band section caused
my signal to drop out making it hard to get thru an exchange with out having to
give repeats, or to hold a cq freq. Hafta go to work on that. This was my worst
showing since 1987. Still had fun. SS is better than sex.
Tnx for the Q's and the patience with my crummy signa. 73 de K0OU Steve in MO