[3830] SS SSB K6JEB Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jackspace@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB K6JEB Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 20:49:06 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: K6JEB
Operator(s): K6JEB
Station: K6JEB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Richmond, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 19:40

------------
  160:    0
   80:   33
   40:   70
   20:   72
   15:   45
   10:    0
------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Murphy didn't show up until day 2, in the form of the neighbors complaining
about some interference in their cordless phone.  So I never really got the
chance to make the last hour of runs for us low power folks who makes runs in
the last minutes of contests.  Missed some really 'obvious' sections.  I imagine
using spots would have led to a clean sweep.  Conditions weren't great, no
opening at all on 10m.  But there was a fairly consistent path to the East Coast
throughout most of Saturday and into the night.  Thank to the QRO folks for all
the persistence in working us peanut whistles.

73 de K6JEB
Jack
www.k6jeb.com