[3830] SS SSB VE6CNU SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jspring@telus.net
Subject: [3830] SS SSB VE6CNU SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 08:05:31 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: VE6CNU
Operator(s): VE6CNU
Station: VE6CNU

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: Calgary
Operating Time (hrs): 7.5

------------
  160:
   80:    4
   40:   21
   20:   91
   15:  145
   10:
------------

Club: ALBERTA CLIPPERS

Comments:

This was my first contest using a real contest rig - my new FT-1000MP and I
loved the EDSP and all the filtering.  Unfortunately, I didn't get much time to
operate, but I still had fun.  I managed to get two more sections than on the CW
contest, but I attribute this to using the packet spots this time (going
unlimited low power).  Where are Quebec, Manitoba and the NWT when you need
them?  Hope to better my score next year.

Jerry, VE6CNU