[3830] SS SSB WA4VJC SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB WA4VJC SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 18:20:18 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: WA4VJC
Operator(s): WA4VJC
Station: WA4VJC

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: Ga
Operating Time (hrs): 20.5

------------
  160:
   80:   96
   40:   61
   20:   68
   15:    6
   10:
------------

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

First real attempt at SS since I?ve been back on the air.  Lots of fun and
frustration ?contesting? with an attic antenna farm.   [Think of it as QRP with
bad ears! hi]  Did take a 45 minute break after dark for my 10 yr old son,
W4RFC, and I to put up a clandestine G5RV at 15? for 80/40m.  Was going to have
to hide a body if some golfer walked into my yard and asked about my ?illegal?
antenna on Sunday!  Lucky for them no one noticed, I hope?..Missed PAC, NL, BC,
AK, NL, and SB.  Surprised about BC and SB, not sure what happened there.
Special ?patience of Job? awards to W4IX, K9GX, K6IF, and W1OP for pulling out
my weak signal.    Also, QRP?rs N8IE and especially VE4VV, you guys were loud,
even on my indoor antennas!   Looking forward to ARRL 10m in a few weeks. Thanks
to the SECC for letting a newbie play along.