[3830] SS SSB K1KD Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, yccc@yccc.org
Subject: [3830] SS SSB K1KD Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 22:25:31 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: K1KD
Operator(s): K1KD
Station: K1KD

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: VT
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
  160:
   80:  556
   40:   43
   20:  822
   15:   25
   10:
------------

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

I dedicate this contest score to my lovely wife, Gina.  She agreed to let me
participate in the SS contest even though it meant having to take care of our
new two week old baby girl by herself all weekend.  A less understanding person
would have balked at the notion of letting me play while she worked.
Fortunately, she understands how much enjoyment I get from the thrill of
contesting and was willing to cover my parental duties for the weekend. However,
she also understands the barter system quite well and will probably negotiate
some nice jewelry out of the arrangement!  So much for my descretionary ham
radio fund!