[3830] CQWW CW IK4ZHH SOSB/15 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ik4zhh@libero.it
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW IK4ZHH SOSB/15 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 09:19:59 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: IK4ZHH
Operator(s): IK4ZHH
Station: IK4ZHH

Class: SOSB/15 HP
QTH: FORLI'
Operating Time (hrs): 14

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:  432    36      108
   10:
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

I have tried to cure the multipliers! i'm satisfied for the 36
connected zones and the 108 countries! Mine tl922 watt did not give
more of 550W but i'm passed through several pile up! However I
have given my best! My new antenna goes very well and is much
satisfying! The klm kt34a fb! I have appeared little on the
cluster and the usual incubus has been introduced: IK4ZHS... ARGH!
Unfortunately mine call in cw often much time is misinterpreted and
step to repeat it! To the fine ones they are amused to me! To the next
one