[3830] CQWW CW VE3JAQ SOSB(A)/160 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW VE3JAQ SOSB(A)/160 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 08:39:54 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: VE3JAQ
Operator(s): VE3JAQ
Station: VE3JAQ

Class: SOSB(A)/160 LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:  330    6        11
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------
Total:  330    6        11  Total Score = 10,778

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Only had a few hours to dedicate to this contest this year so I focused on 160.
I could hear plenty of DX but had problems working them.  Conditions were pretty
good on Friday but not as well on Saturday. This was my first CQ contest on 160
so I gained some experience there.  Need more power and better antenna plain and
simple.