[3830] CQWW CW VE6CNU SOSB/20 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jspring@telus.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW VE6CNU SOSB/20 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 10:11:16 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: VE6CNU
Operator(s): VE6CNU
Station: VE6CNU

Class: SOSB/20 LP
QTH: Calgary
Operating Time (hrs): 20

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  628    25       63
   15:
   10:
------------------------------

Club: ALBERTA CLIPPERS

Comments:

This was my first CW contest with my FT-1000MP and I bettered last year's score
by over 100,000 points!  The condx on Saturday were very discouraging from
southern Alberta, but things picked up nicely on Sunday, with Europe louder than
I've heard it since I've been back on the air (just over a year).  I worked 13
"new ones" and had a lot of fun this weekend.  The next project is to hook up
the PC to the rig and get the band map going.  I also have to find out why N1MM
screwed up the times/dates on a bunch of QSOs.  Hopefully that won't be too hard
to sort out.

Jerry
VE6CNU
VE6CNU