[3830] CQWW SSB KQ2M SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kq2m@earthlink.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB KQ2M SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 13:32:05 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: KQ2M
Operator(s): KQ2M
Station: KQ2M

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: CT
Operating Time (hrs): 3.6

  160:    0     0        0
   80:    0     0        0
   40:    0     0        0
   20:   42     7       24
   15:  621    13       63
   10:    0     0        0
------------------------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Fun to be "Fresh Meat" for 3.6 hours on Sunday.  I had been working on a
massive project for 2 months prior at 100+ hours per week, so no chance to fix
the wire antennas and amps that broke over the Winter.  First time that I can
recall such low A and K indices in CQWWSSB in several years - resulting in lots
of EXCELLENT signals and a great polar path - WHAT A DIFFERENCE!  Tnx for the
q's and CU next year.

73
Bob KQ2M