[3830] CQWW CW N8VW SOSB/80 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n8vw@linuxcolumbus.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW N8VW SOSB/80 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 16:37:32 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: N8VW
Operator(s): N8VW
Station: N8VW

Class: SOSB/80 LP
QTH: 04
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:  141    17       67
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Put up an inv-l before the test, 40' vertical with about 10 60' radials.  Seemed
to work well with the good conditions, who would have thought that you could
work DX on 80m before sunsite with a crappy antenna and low power.  Static was
low, even for my city qth, so heard a lot of people who couldn't hear me.  Had
fun and that was the important part.