[3830] CQWW CW OH6KN(OH6UM) SOSB/20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, oh6um@oh2u.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW OH6KN(OH6UM) SOSB/20 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 04:44:39 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: OH6KN
Operator(s): OH6UM
Station: OH6KN/OH8NC

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH: Arkala
Operating Time (hrs): 43

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20: 3050    37      131
   15:
   10:
------------------------------

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

What a weekend!

Not quite happy with the multipliers though, but on the other hand, chose to
concentrate a bit more on qsos this time.  Enjoyed some very nice openings to NA
especially on early Saturday evening.  Nice early morning openings also to JA,
but not nearly as much stations to work as on ssb. Also very few VK/ZL logged
compared to ssb, and many of the few via long path.  And where were all the SA
stations?  Almost as much AF and OC logged, and that's not much.  Some strange
up and downs in the late evening propagation, which almost mislead me to take
breaks, but fortunately I'm not that quick in my moves. :)
I only wish the late night propagation had now been there, but nope - too many
too quiet hours.

Top 10 zones worked:

Zone  Q's
 05   520
 04   516
 14   463
 15   412
 03   319
 25   278
 16   218
 17    67
 20    61
 18    33

VY MNI TNX to Veijo OH6KN  &  Juha OH8NC !
www.radioarkala.com

CW RULES!
CW IS !

** CU on board m/s Gabriella on 20-22 January 2006!
** Book your CCF & OHDXF cruise NOW! **
   --> http://www.qsl.net/ccf/meet11th.htm

73 de Pasi OH6UM/OH2IW