[3830] CQWW CW N3CZ(@WD4CBA) SOSB(A)/40 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n3cz@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW N3CZ(@WD4CBA) SOSB(A)/40 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 17:12:54 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: N3CZ
Operator(s): N3CZ
Station: WD4CBA

Class: SOSB(A)/40 HP
QTH: Flat Rock
Operating Time (hrs): 36

  160:
   80:
   40:  669    33      126
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------

Club: NCDXCC

Comments:

First time in a big contest from this side of the world. The difference of
operating in CQ WW from my previous QTH in South Africa(ZS6MG)was enormous.
>From here you can work your DXCC in a matter of hours if you can handle the
local QRM ,hi.

Thanks to Richard WD4CBA for letting me use his super station! Sure enough his
Ten-Tec "Orion" and 4 square verticals on 40m with total of 88 radials did a
great job.Thanks to Dave-K4SV for his support! Conditions good! Worked everyone
I heard on 40m.Sorry to miss JT,BY and YB....and of course Zone 2!Did anyone
workde Zone 2at all???..... Lot's of fun in any case!  See you all in the next
contest.

Vlado, N3CZ (ex:ZS6MG)   n3cz@bellsouth.net