[3830] CQWW CW OK5W(@OK1KSO) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ok2zw@seznam.cz
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW OK5W(@OK1KSO) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2005 01:18:58 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: OK5W
Operator(s): OK1AAU, OK1AEZ, OK1AMX,, OK1CF, OK1DO, OK1FKD, OK1JKT, OK1MJA,
OK1XNF, OK1WF, OK2ZW
Station: OK1KSO

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Vysluni
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  181    18       76
   80: 1046    31      118
   40: 1305    38      147
   20: 1351    38      143
   15:  502    35      130
   10:   67    18       67
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Limited number of operators and lot of problems this contest.
The worst was 15m. A steel cord carrying upper 6 el. beam
cracked and the beam fell down on the lower one and damaged it.
Although the SWR seemed to be o.k., antenna did not work
(of course). We were glad to have a single JA for a double-head
multi. We really lost too much on this band.

Great condx on the low bands.

73,
Zdeno OK2ZW