[3830] CQWW CW YL9T(YL2TW) SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, yl2tw@apollo.lv
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW YL9T(YL2TW) SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2005 09:28:59 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: YL9T
Operator(s): YL2TW
Station: YL2TW

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: Valka
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:   74     6       29
   80:  457    21       91
   40:  255    25       93
   20:  156    21       74
   15:   70    22       49
   10:    3     1        2
------------------------------
Total: 1015    97      338  Total Score = 656,415

Club: Latvian Contest Club

Comments:

The contest was great despite band conditions on upper bands, but that reasulted
in more QSOs on lower ones. This year I knew I will be kept away from contesting
on Sunday, so I put my effort mainly on multiplier chasing, especially on 40 and
80m. I reached my goals working 5 new countries on 80 and 3 on 40m band. First
time participated as High Power too. Was great feeling, that the DX on other
side hear You from first shots(no need to keep calling for 10 or 20 minutes to
get the desired mult!). Thanks to all, especially for the expeditions, for
smooth operation. See You all next year again, 73!