[3830] ARRL 160 NS3T Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 NS3T Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2005 11:06:26 -0800
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: NS3T
Operator(s): NS3T
Station: NS3T

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MDC
Operating Time (hrs): 20

Total:  QSOs = 300  Sections = 46  Countries = 2  Total Score = 29,088

Club:

Comments:

Celebrated my birthday weekend by working two new countries
on 160, 6Y and PJ5.  Also got a new state, Kansas, which had
oddly eluded me in every contest.  That gives me 30 DXCC and
47 states - just need ND, ID and KL7.  My only real "out west"
QSO's in this were K7RE (one call) and NT6K (thanks for
digging out the many repeats.)  Heard lots of other sections,
but could not get so much as a "?" out of them.  Oh well.

Had fun calling CQ during the afternoon on Saturday, while
watching football, filling out QSL cards and trying to think
of how in the world I can improve my 160 antenna.
See you on 10 meters and in the Stew Perry.

73 Jamie NS3T
Kenwood TS2000
HF6V Butternut vertical for 160