[3830] ARRL 160 NJ1F M/S LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nj1f@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 NJ1F M/S LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2005 15:40:03 -0800
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: NJ1F
Operator(s): NJ1F
Station: NJ1F

Class: M/S LP
QTH: USA
Operating Time (hrs): 5

Total:  QSOs = 159  Sections = 47  Countries = 11  Total Score = 16,215

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Used my FT-1000 and a 80 meter dipole at about 25 feet. Great conditions  for
the contest. Limited operating time but still had a blast! Thanks to all the
programmers of N1MM contest software which worked great. What was up with KV4FZ
who was "s-9 plus 40" seemed to have a pilup of "Big Gun" US stations that were
just as loud calling but he just kept the CQ machine kept going and going like
the energizer bunny! Thanks to the many EU and Carribean stations that did have
good ears that were able to work me! Had fun see you all next year!