[3830] ARRL 160 N7ON Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N7ON@juno.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 N7ON Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2005 18:18:33 -0800
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: N7ON
Operator(s): N7ON
Station: N7ON

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NV
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 207  Sections = 52  Countries = 2  Total Score = 22,680

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Fun operation Friday night and Saturday morning.  20-over line noise started up
at 4:15 local time Saturday night, all I could do was reach my goal of 200 QSO's
and shut down.

Very pleased with some experiments with my 27' helical vertical (improved
feedpoint matching and more radials).

Delighted to work JA Saturday morning.  Team vertical in 6Y:  superb signal.

Will be on again for Stew Perry, provided the line noise problem is solved.

73,

John, N7ON