[3830] ARRL 160 K1LT M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, vkean@ds.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 K1LT M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2005 20:20:23 -0800
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: K1LT
Operator(s): K1LT K8ND
Station: K1LT

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Ohio
Operating Time (hrs): 39

Total:  QSOs = 1388  Sections = 79  Countries = 32  Total Score = 326,451

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

K8ND and I want to apologize to all of the stations to whom we said
"AGN" again and again.  First off, we have 14 receiving antennas to
choose from, so selecting the proper antenna takes a bit of time.  We
propose a new Q-code, QWA, which means "please repeat, wrong antenna".
Alternately, Jeff and I need more operator training.

Second, Saturday night a snow and ice storm move through the area,
obliterating with static crashes a really decent European opening.  My
apologies to GI3???, who I could just not pull through the noise.  I
meant to send "QRR", but accidently said "QRS", and slow Morse just
doesn't work in high QRN.

Antennas: Beverages in 13 directions for receiving and 13 meter "T"
for transmitting and receiving.

K1LT