[3830] CQWW CW N2WN SOSB/80 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW N2WN SOSB/80 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 07:54:42 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: N2WN
Operator(s): N2WN
Station: N2WN

Class: SOSB/80 LP
QTH: Grainger Co.
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:  267    22       90
   40:
   20:  148    23       69
   15:    1     1        1
   10:
------------------------------

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Rig : Elecraft K2/100 #3311

        Antennas : phased 80M wire "T" Verticals

         Soapbox : My best time was when I was close to dozing off Saturday
night, the dial slowly turning in sleepy fingers.... OJ0B!!! no pileup!! two
calls and they're mine, then just down the dial a short piece R1MVC, the same...
no pileup! OK, so not everything was perfect, couldn't land 8Q7DV *sigh* Europe
showed up around 3:30PM, with the power stations and slowly more and more low
power stations popping in. Propagation was decent and it was quiet until Sunday,
lotsa QRN making it almost a waste from this QTH. There were a lot of good ears
on the other side of the ponds. Played on 20M with the new antenna, it was nice
not to fight so hard.CUOTA...