[3830] CQWW CW IR4M M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ik4mgp@tiscali.it
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW IR4M M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 04:39:16 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: IR4M
Operator(s): I4DZ, IK3QAR, IK4DCW, IK4HVR, IK4MGP, IK4SXJ, IK4UNH, IK4WLV,
IK4WMH
Station: IR4M

Class: M/S HP
QTH: MONTECODRUZZO (FC)
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  156    19       79
   80:  620    26      101
   40: 1322    36      130
   20:  941    36      123
   15: 1025    36      130
   10:   70    21       55
------------------------------

Club: Romagna Contest Club

Comments:

Nice one, despite of the troubles we had during the whole contest. Few minutes
after the start the packet cluster connection went down and we had no cluster
spots for the whole night. Moreover, the amp of one of the two multiplier
stations was unusable for the first night, so we had to work multipliers with
only 100 watts.
Sunday, during the US pile-up we had a problem with the 20 mt antenna with high
SWR and Francesco, IK4HVR, had to climb on top of the tower to solve the
problem. Moreover, the WX was very bad in the area and very often we had S9 of
QRN on all bands, so it was impossibile to work signal under that edge.

All in all we are satisfied with the result, even if we still have a lot to
improve.

The IR4M team