[3830] ARRL 160 W7TMT Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w7tmt@dayshaw.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 W7TMT Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 17:20:13 -0800
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: W7TMT
Operator(s): W7TMT
Station: W7TMT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WWA
Operating Time (hrs): 14

Total:  QSOs = 372  Sections = 69  Countries = 3  Total Score = 54,216

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Rather than babble on with a list of excuses I'll just say I blew it big time
and lost 5 prime hours on the first night. Made up some on the 2nd night but
still ended up with 100 fewer Q's in 2005 than in 2004.

Congratulations to Brian, N9ADG running as W7DX on his outstanding and most
likely record breaking Low Power score from here in WWA. Despite the numerous
comments about good conditions from other parts of the country it seemed to
several of us in this area that conditions were just a little off this year
compared to last. Still good but not quite as good as in 2004. Noise levels were
higher especially the first night and most of the East Coast Big Guns were
weaker. Already looking forward to next year.

73,
W7TMT
Patrick