[3830] ARRL 10 VE1OP M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 VE1OP M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 16:12:34 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: VE1OP
Operator(s): VE1OP
Station: VE1OP

Class: M/S HP
QTH: NS
Operating Time (hrs): 14.6

   CW:  678    67
  SSB:  276    56
-------------------
Total:  954   123  Total Score = 401,472

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

In the M/S categary due to the fact I used Telnet...Operators were me, myself
and I...hi...I hope they get with the times soon and create an ASSISTED
category...Telnet does NOT equal additional operators, IMO...

Got about 4 hours of propagation Saturday, with marginal condx, but Sunday was
great from 1500 straight through to 2359...Amazing signals from W1, W2, W3, W4
and W5 lands...Not one EU in my log, as propagation was 90% N-S...Had a few ZL's
call in, one EA8 and a couple dozen SA...VY1JA called Sunday afternoon for an
unexpected mult...Thanks Jay...

All in all, great condx for 10 metres this close to the bottom of the cycle...I
wasn't expecting to be busy for more than a few hours, but managed 14 and a bit
where I could hear stations...

Equip: FT1000 Mark V, a 4 el tri-bander, 400 w amp...N1MM Logger ran perfectly,
as usual...

C U in RAC Winter Contest next weekend...

Scott VE1OP