[3830] ARRL 10 AJ3G SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, RICMILLER@CACI.COM
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 AJ3G SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 16:31:19 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: AJ3G
Operator(s): AJ3G
Station: AJ3G

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 30:00

   CW:  313    61
  SSB:  503    74
-------------------
Total:  816   135  Total Score = 305,370

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

ARRL 10-Meter Contest

CALL USED___AJ3G____________ ARRL SECTION or
COUNTRY__Virginia__________________

CALL OF OPERATOR IF DIFFERENT FROM CALL
USED____________________________________

CHECK ONE:
Single Operator License Class                 2262      QSO points*
   _x___    Phone & CW     ____ Novice
   ____    Phone only      ____ Technician      x            135
Multipliers
   ____    CW only         __x__ Other
                =            305370     Claimed score
_____ Multioperator
                *Count 2 points per phone QSO, 4 points per CW QSO
                and 8 points per US Novice/Technician CW QSO.

If multioperator, show calls of all operators,
loggers___________________________________________

   305370     Claimed Score       816   QSOs         135  Multipliers
  30                  Hrs of Op

"I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations for Amateur
Radio in my country. My report is correct and true to the best of my knowledge.
I agree to be bound by the decisions of the ARRL Awards Committee."

Date _12/11/05_____________ Signature Richard
Mille____________________________________________ Call __AJ3G____________

Please enclose log, photos, comments, ideas, etc. with your entry and mail
promptly to: ARRL Contests, 225 Main St, Newington, CT 06111.
MULTIPLIER LIST
Worked NAM CW:
CT   MA   NY   NJ   DE   PA   MD   DC   AL   GA   NC   FL   SC   TN   VA   AR
LA   MS   NM   TX   OK   CA   HI   AZ   ID   NV   OR   WA   MI   WV   IL   IN
WI   CO   IA   KS   MN   MO   NE   ND   NS   NF

Worked NAM PHONE:
CT   ME   NY   NJ   DE   PA   MD   DC   AL   GA   KY   FL   TN   VA   AR   LA
MS   NM   TX   OK   CA   AK   AZ   ID   MT   NV   OR   WA   WY   MI   OH   WV
IL   IN   WI   CO   IA   KS   MN   MO   NE   SD   NS   QC   ON   BC

1. Check log for duplicate QSOs
2. Copy ALL QSO info carefully. A penalty is assessed for incorrectly copied QSO
info
3. Observe mailing deadline
4. Dupe/check sheet must accompany all entries of 500 or more QSOs

Richard Miller, AJ3G
9005 Vernon View Dr
Alexandria, VA 22308
USA
DX CW:
CX    EA8   FM    HC    HP    LU    OH    ON    PJ2   PY    PZ    SM    TF    TI
   VP5   XE    YV    ZD8   ZL

DX PHONE:
5U    6W    6Y    8P    CE    CX    EA8   FM    HI    HP    HR    KG4   KP2
KP4   LU    OH    P4    PJ2   PY    PZ    S9    TI    VP5   XE    YV    ZF    ZL
   ZS

Comments:

There was a great opening to the Midwest from the East Coast starting around
0130EST Sunday morning. Those of you whom went to bed missied out.

Had some amplifier trouble that needed to be attended to. This cost me about an
hour of the contest. My goal was for 1000 QSO's but fell a little short.

Not bad for my first 10 meter contest!

73

Rich AJ3G