[3830] ARRL 10 ND0C SO Mixed QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, randydvm@iw.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 ND0C SO Mixed QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 18:31:15 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: ND0C
Operator(s): ND0C
Station: ND0C

Class: SO Mixed QRP
QTH: Minnesota
Operating Time (hrs): 4,6

   CW:   47    20
  SSB:  135    41
-------------------
Total:  182    61  Total Score = 27,938

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

I just operated a couple hours on each day, due to other commitments, but wish I
could have had more time.  When you just pop in on the band for an hour or so in
a morning or afternoon, you never know what openings you may have missed before
or afterwards.  - A fun band and a great contest, even when the propogation gods
are not smiling on us.  There were some great stateside openings, especially
between here and the east coast, and especially the south east.  I had an 80 QSO
hour which included 50 Q's in 30 minutes - nice for QRP!  Never heard an
Europeans and ZL6QH was the only thing I heard outside of the Western
Hemisphere.

Equipment: Ten Tec Argonaut 509 (3 watts out) and a Wilson SY-3 tribander Yagi
at 15 meters.

73,
Randy