[3830] ARRL 10 KM5VI M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 KM5VI M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 19:23:39 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: KM5VI
Operator(s): KM5VI N5LYG
Station: KM5VI

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Texas
Operating Time (hrs): ~18

   CW:   44    23
  SSB:  553    69
-------------------
Total:  597    92  Total Score = 117,944

Club:

Comments:

Special thanks go to my co-operator Bill, N5LYG, who organized this year?s
return to the Piney woods of East Texas for the contest.  Both the contest and
the camping trip were great fun? especially watching Bill scramble to put out
our spotlight which had caught fire just as we were hoisting one of the antennas
into the top of a tall tree Friday night !!   That is a sight I won?t soon
forget! (grin)   Another highlight was when KM5VI grabbed the ladder line while
N5LYG was transmitting 600 watts.  Can you say RF burn?
Thanks to all the stations that participated and CU next contest.  Best 73?s de
KM5VI & N5LYG.
South Texas DX