[3830] ARRL 10 N2CU SO CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 N2CU SO CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 05:07:22 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: N2CU
Operator(s): N2CU
Station: N2CU

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: NY
Operating Time (hrs): 6

   CW:  360    56
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  360    56  Total Score = 80,640

Club: WNYDXA

Comments:

No time for this one. Saving up my kitchen points for the upcoming 160m contests
and the RAC Winter. When I first got on it sounded like the CA, TX and FL QSO
Parties all rolled into one. Then other areas began filtering in. Highlights
were getting the rate meter up above 130 on Saturday, having several VK's, ZL's,
KH6 and FO answer my CQ's Saturday evening, calling CQ on a seemingly "dead"
band at 2230 Sunday with the beam pointing North and having a handful of SM and
OH stations respond for my only Europe QSO's. Ten meters never ceases to amaze
me.

FT1000MP, Drake L7, TH6DXX @ 15m, TR Log.

73 and holiday wishes,
Tom N2CU <><