[3830] ARRL 10 LU4DX SO SSB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, lu4dx@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 LU4DX SO SSB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 16:38:05 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: LU4DX
Operator(s): LU4DX
Station: LU4DX

Class: SO SSB HP
QTH: Chivilcoy, BA
Operating Time (hrs): 33

   CW:
  SSB: 1423   116
-------------------
Total: 1423   116  Total Score = 330,116

Club: LUCG

Comments:

After 11 years of contest, this it was the first one in HP from my station (mny
tnx LW4EU for the PA). Lucky the use of HP made but amusing the competition
because the conditiones was very irregular.
On Saturday was the best day, in the afternoon to the 16 UTC opened up with US
and Canada achieving a rate of 211 qso/h, I believe that one of the best that
have had.
Anything from Africa, Asia and Europe very little.
Good quantity of multipliers that most answered to my calls, but far from the
138 of the last year.  Also far from the 1500 Q's but in LP in 2004.
I am satisfied with the performance of my little gun station, it is not
necessary big stack of antennas and the last rig to have a good time, although
it is always better to have them. HI HI.
Thanks to all for contact, and I'm sorry those I can`t heard.
See you in 2006 !!

Paul LU4DX