[3830] ARRL 10 9M2CNC(@9M2RPN) SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, g4zfe@g4zfe.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 9M2CNC(@9M2RPN) SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 18:04:32 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: 9M2CNC
Operator(s): 9M2CNC
Station: 9M2RPN

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: Kuala Lumpur
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   CW:  101    21
  SSB:    5     4
-------------------
Total:  106    25  Total Score = 10,350

Club: VKCC

Comments:

Sadly I had little time available for this contest. I was at the Satellite
Station  (9M2RPN) for PC maintenance work but listened to 28.200. Condx were
better than I expected with some strong signals from the Ukraine and some
Western Europeans worked. Very loud signals from East and West Australia. In the
afternoon though a couple of lightning storms forced me to QRT.

Next contest from here will be the OK RTTY contest.

Thank you for the QSOs.

73 de Rich, 9M2CNC (G4ZFE)