[3830] ARRL 10 TI5N(N0KE) SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 TI5N(N0KE) SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 07:05:36 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: TI5N
Operator(s): N0KE
Station: TI5KD

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: Costa Rica
Operating Time (hrs): 25

   CW:  778    75
  SSB:  922    85
-------------------
Total: 1700   160  Total Score = 792,960

Club:

Comments:

After the first day I was not much ahed of where I was in 2004 running QRP! I
had more DX mults in 04 with QRO than in 05 with HP! I can't wait until next
year! There was a good secondary peak of condx after 1830Z that was not there to
near the same extent as Saturday that was good for another 400 QSOs. Towards the
end there was some double hop E skip as I had good prop to WY, CO, TX, FL, AZ
and CA. CO stns were working TX and also 599+ in TI until a good hour after it
was over. I also wkd a few Caribbean stations on backscatter out of the south as
well as a few US that way. Also wkd some US west coast on backscatter from the
west that were probably beaming VK/ZL. I had a few OH stations pop in with good
signals around 1830z Sunday but no SM or LA.