[3830] ARRL 10 I4UFH(@IR4T) SO SSB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, i4ufh@libero.it
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 I4UFH(@IR4T) SO SSB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 13:46:54 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: I4UFH
Operator(s): I4UFH
Station: IR4T

Class: SO SSB LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 22

   CW:
  SSB:  250    60
-------------------
Total:  250    60  Total Score = 30,000

Club:

Comments:

Every year is a different feel !! Saturday was amazing, JA's and VK's very
strong, really belive that the afternoon will be filled of US, unfortunatly not
!!!  Lost few mults, difficult to break pile-up with 100w, even on a top of 70m
water tower. Missed ZD8Z,PJ2T,TI5N,ZL6QH and fews asiatic/africans guys .

Sunday were very poor, no JA's very fews VK's, european were scattered and
flutterd. A very hard day. Unfortunatly we had't got any open to USA also
Sunday, so for me contest ended at 18.00z after 3 hours with an average of 3
Qso/hour !!

Best 73 de Fabio I4UFH