[3830] TBDC K5NZ Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k5nz@aol.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC K5NZ Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 06:42:51 -0800
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: K5NZ
Operator(s): K5NZ
Station: K5NZ

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: STX
Operating Time (hrs): 5

Total:  QSOs = 165  Total Score = 571

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Interesting condx.  Several times I heard some good DX with nobody calling,
unfortunalty they couldn?t hear my puny 5 watts. lol  However, ON4UN got K5 a
couple of times but couldn?t get the rest.  Heard ON4UN, F6IRA, P40TA, SN7Q,
UA2FF all with good sigs here in TX and not a single EC calling?  Maybe it was
the right time to be in TX!  Should have turned up the power to 100w and might
have worked them.  Great ears to the 165 deserving ops that got the x4 mult for
pulling me out of the mud!  I heard W5WMU sending that he was QRP???? +30 db
here all night?.maybe Doc Pat doesn?t have a wattmeter that reads under 2k and
had to guess at his output!  LMAO!

Happy Holidays all, be safe..
Mike K5NZ