[3830] TBDC N2NT Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC N2NT Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 07:48:23 -0800
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: N2NT
Operator(s): N2NT
Station: N2NT

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NJ
Operating Time (hrs): 8

Total:  QSOs = 414  Total Score = 1,991

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Had family plans and had to QRT while the band was wide open to EU.
First Stew I can remember sigs that strong from EU. OH3XR and OK1RI were
pounding the speaker while leaving the house!
Went to bed at 08z and slept thru the alarm, so that was it.
Activity is picking up for this one, and has potential. Nice to see a contest
with a meaningful exchange. The no packet rule is a personal favorite, but I
wonder how many realized it.

73, Andy N2NT