[3830] TBDC WD5R(N5ECT) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, pattaya@direcpc.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC WD5R(N5ECT) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 09:05:40 -0800
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: WD5R
Operator(s): N5ECT
Station: WD5R

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: ar
Operating Time (hrs): 13.5

Total:  QSOs = 538  Total Score = 1,500

Club:

Comments:

I sat down on a hard place around 4 p.m. Saturday afternoon.
Held my tin cup out and lot of kind souls passed by and dropped coins in.
Around 3:30 a.m. I took hour and half off for Dingo breakfast.
Picked another hard spot and sat till could see the cows in the pasture.
Around 30 EU?s in the log before the guys  run it through the washer.
Thanks to all for making me think I?m having fun.

Doug, n5ect